Change is in the Air
Posted on November 17, 2009 by JamieBee
We are selling our house :)
For those who love and care and are wondering what we are doing…… Garth is applying for Graduate school in NYC. If he gets in we will be heading back east September 2010. We find out April 2010 if he has been accepted so until then we will be **patiently** and prayerfully waiting. I PROMISE I will post an update as soon as we have more information!! :)
We are NOT LEAVING YET! So no Good-byes! We are staying here for several more months (maybe longer!)!!